Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The days have been rainy and we have no roof, but things are coming along
Here's the mess in the studio

 And a better shot of the spring isolators, which are now all hung.
 Here's the pile of trash I found in our backyard...
 Which used to be the chimney
And here, finally, is our new roof. the first section went in today. Tomorrow we pour the concrete for the control room roof and floor!
And here are some shots from our now totally disgusting basement. I tried to take a look at the wood diffuser panels in that RPG box but I don't want to tear it open and risk making things worse yet. I'm gonna wait until the new roofs are on sturdily.
 And here's the new water heater. I don't really know why that's already in, but it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment